Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Musings (6)

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted on Monday by MizB of Should Be Reading

What does your bookshelf (or, what do your bookshelves) say about you to the people who come into your home?

For me, I think it says how much I love to read and how much literature means to me in my life. I love to read mostly fiction, and some spiritual literature. I think it says that I have meaning and purpose in my life, and that I try to enjoy every moment to its fullest!!! 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!
 


1 comment:

  1. I think my dad would say that it explains why I am still single at 38 since I have been reading those "romance" things since I was 13 LOL (he would say it with love though, he has always wanted me to be picky)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails