Monday, August 9, 2010

Musing Mondays (7)

This week Miz B over at Should Be Reading is shaking things up. The idea is you answer the question of the last commenter...and then leave a question for the next person to answer. It's sort of like a round-robin type of thing.

The Question the most recent commenter is from Kristin, and this is her question: 
Do you write your review of a book as soon as you finish reading it and before you start reading your next book?Do you take some time to digest the book before writing the review? 

I usually wait until after I have finished the book to write the review, but I do try to write it as soon as I can, and sometimes I write before I start the next book, sometimes I don't, just depends on my time for the day that I have. But I do try to write the review while the feelings I get from the current book that I have just finished is fresh in my mind. 

My Question: 

What is your favorite place and time  to read a good book? and Why? 







4 comments:

  1. I know I should write it as soon as I finish the book...but I don't always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I catch up on reviews and then get way behind again...over and over!!

    I answered your question:

    http://www.readingatthebeach.com/2010/08/mailbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to write my review as soon as I finish the book or I forget the details! My favorite time to read is after my kids go to bed because that's the only time I get peace & quiet. I have a small reading room I love to go to.

    Diana ♥ Book of Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to write reviews as soon as I finished a book. Then I kind of lagged behind. Starting August, I caught up with all my pending reviews and now I am writing reviews as soon I finish a book.

    I can read almost anywhere, except for the loo!

    You can also answer my question at my Musing Mondays post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails