Friday, February 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (38)

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books 

"Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"


My Answer:
Well the one that I am sharing, is a book review I recently did, on the Countess by Lynsay Sands, so check it out...it was a awesome read!!! Book Review-The Countess

The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in these two fun memes every friday!!!!

What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?

My Answer: I think for me I would have to say Brute Macho, Alpha male type, they are such a delight to read!! Although I do enjoy the strong silent type, when I am reading romance I definitely get a thrill when the hero is macho!!! 

 

 18 and over book blogger tag along is for a specific group of book bloggers. IT can be found at Laurie's site at Bitten by Paranormal Romance 18 and over book bloggers primarily have on their blog book reviews and post of adult content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic. then you can play tag along

Question of the week:

What is your favorite genre?

Well I would have to say Romance all the way!!! Anything in romance, but if I had to pick a favorite sub genre it would be historical romance, although paranormal is right behind it!!!

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails