Monday, December 5, 2011

Take A Break!

Hey Everyone!!! Life has been getting too busy for me of late...and with my current projects and everything I won't have as much time to be working on my blog as much anymore...so I am going to be taking a break....I have  been pretty stressed out lately and I just feel I need a break from here for a little bit I will occasionaly be one here to do a book review every now and then probably at most once a week now, but maybe less than that...I really have loved doing this blog and have loved making all the friendships I have had. I will still be active on Goodreads a bit more and feel free to email me anytime at myloveofromance@gmail.com, if you want to stay in touch.Thanks to you all who have been my ever loyal followers and made this almost 2 year journey worth it! I hope all of you enjoy this Christmas Season!!! Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails