Monday, October 4, 2010

Its Monday! What Are You Reading (9)

This is a great weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. We simply post what we finished reading over the the last week, what we plan on reading this week, etc 


Books That I Read Last Week
Water Bound-Christine Feehan- Review Coming Soon
A Tale of Two Vikings-Sandra Hill-Review Coming Soon
 The Infamous Rogue-My Review
Surrender To A Scoundrel-Julianne Maclean- My Review
Her Officer And Gentleman-Karen Hawkins My Review
The Darkest Whisper-Gena Showalter-My Review
The Firebrand-May McGoldrick-My Review


Books That I Listened To Last Week
Into The Storm-Suzanne Brockmann-Review Coming Soon
Blue Eyed Devil-Lisa Kleypas-Review Coming Soon


E Book That I Read Last Week
Fire Burn And Cauldron Bubble- H.P. Mallory- My Review & Giveaway

What I Am Reading Now
 What I Am Listening To Now

 


What I Plan On Reading This Week:
What I Am Listening To:



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've got some great reading ahead of you!

    I read Smooth Talking Stranger a while back, I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

    Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails