Friday, January 21, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books 

Its been weeks since I have been able to participate in a Blogger Hop and to make new friends!! On New Years my computer crashed and I had to save money for a new one, and all I have been able to put in are reviews by going to the library once or twice a week!! But now I will be able to work more on my blog than I have this month!! Hope you all are having a great Bloggity Weekend! 

 The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in these two fun memes every friday!!!!

Who Do I Cheer For?
Well I just love football and there are two teams I am practically religious with one is a college team and the other is pro!! The College team is BYU Cougars, and the Pro is Indianapolis Colts!!! But other than that I will watch any football and enjoy the game!!  

18 and over book blogger tag along is for a specific group of book bloggers. IT can be found at Laurie's site at Bitten by Paranormal Romance 18 and over book bloggers primarily have on their blog book reviews and post of adult content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic. then you can play tag along





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails