Friday, May 20, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (46)





So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books 

Question Of The Week
If you were given one chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book)which book would it be from, and what would that place be?

That's a hard question, since there are so many fictional worlds I would like to be in. If I had to choose right now, it would have to be in Christine Feehan Carpathian world, up in the Carpathian Mountain (eastern Europe)

  The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in these two fun memes every friday!!!!

Question Of The Week
Circle Time. Can you tell us five quirky or strange habits about you? We all have them...


1. I love the smell of fresh brewed coffee. For me that is quirky, since none of my friends or family hate it. Kinda weird I know


2. I can't stand the scent or taste of anything from the sea. Seafood is a no no


3. I love the snow....it could snow all year round and I would be happy


4. I usually read multiple books at a time. So I am usually listening to a audiobook, E Book, and at least one to three paperback books....and I am a pretty fast reader.


5. I can usually only reading romantic fiction, I have to be in the mood for anything else, and I just have a hard time reading it.









 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails