Friday, May 27, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (47)

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books


Question Of The Week
What Book-to Movie adaptation have you most liked?Which Have You Disliked?


mmmm....thats a hard question. I would have to say that Persusion by Jane Austen was great....my least favorite would have to be Sahara by Clive Cussler- I loved that book, but the movie was very different.


 The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in these two fun memes every friday!!!!

 Question Of The Week
How many books do you read in a week? And In What format do you read them or listen to them?
I read between 5-10 books a week depending on my schedule, and mostly of them are paperback, but the rest are E books since I recently got a E reader.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails