Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (10)Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme was created and hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. So Come and Join in the Fun!! :)

Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels (they were complete stories but you just could have read more and more about these characters or set in that world) 


1. Eden's Promise-Cassie Edwards
Cassie Edwards has quite a bit of series, but pretty much all of those are native american oriented. She has written other single titles that I have just adored but wished they could have been a part of a series.

2. Lair of the Lion-Christine Feehan
Lair of the Lion is one of the few single titles by Christine Feehna. It is a bit of a more gothic style historical romance, but one of my favorites. Even though it ends pretty good, I do wish that Feehan had written a couple more books related to this one.

3. Her Sanctuary -P.Q. Glisson
Her Sanctuary I read a few years back when this author requested a review for it. Out of all the shifter romances, Her Sanctuary was one of my favorites. I have always hoped she would carry this into a series, but so far this is her work. Emotionally driven story that will bring a tear to your eye.

4. Bride Enchanted-Edith Layton
Bride Enchanted is a beautifully written story with a hint of magic mixed in that I fell in love with, and wish I owned. Bride Enchanted isn't part of a series, its a stand a lone, but I always keep hoping that someday Layton will write a book or two that is connected to this one.

5. The Maiden Warrior-Mary Reed McCall
The Maiden Warrior is the first book I read from this author. She hasn't written anything in a few years now, but The Maiden Warrior is a classic historical romance, and its style is one of the main reasons I fell in love with romance novels in the first place.

6. Silver Angel-Johanna Lindsey
Silver Angel is a single title. It has a harem theme to it, but is a top favorite, and definitely in the "Re Read" category. There is a certain sweet side to it.

7. Of Noble Birth-Brenda Novak
This is the only book I have read from this author. As far as I know this is her only historical romance, and well done it was!! I only wish that Novak would write more historicals, or even a connecting book to this one.

8. Where Dreams Begin-Lisa Kleypas
9. Petals on the River-Kathleen Woodiwiss
Petals on the River is one of my favorites of this author. Its a bit longer, but its a sweet and poignant romance set in the colonial period. Definitely always wanted this to have a couple of connecting books to it.

10. Prince Charming-Julie Garwood
Prince Charming is a bit different than some of her other books. But an amazingly written story.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails