Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Taking A Break

Sad News everyone!! I will be leaving my blog for a while. Life is getting too crazy for me to devote time to it for a while. I will still be on goodreads daily, so hope to keep in contact with all of you on there. I still plan on reading, I just haven't been able to find enough time to make sure I see to my blog as well. It really saddens me to do this, and I have been debating on what to do. I think eventually I will come back, when things slow down a bit. Too many responsibilities currently, and feel like I am being too stretched so I will have to put this blog on hold. I will still keep it up, so feel free to look over the reviews. I hope to come back when I feel I can devote time to it that it deserves. Thanks to all of you who have shown your support, and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails