Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Library Loot (11)

Eva with A Striped Armchair, and Marge with The Adventures of a Intrepid Reader, which you should check out both of them, they are great!!! This meme is created to encourage bloggers to share books that they get from the Library, and since I am a avid lover of Libraries this is going to be one meme I am going to love doing every week. And I got quite a lot of books since there was so many of them I wanted to read!! So here they are......


This is part of the Love At Stake Series by Kerrelyn Sparks (and one of my favorite vampire series to read) and since this is one I have read but have yet to review, I thought I would read it...I do love the scots-especially if they are sexy, stubborn about a sporran, and carry around a Claymore, and wear a kilt!!!


This is the first I have read from this author, and I have such good things, and the blurb sounds too good to resist!! Here it is at Goodreads if you want to check it out!! Plus that cover is screams "hunk"


I finally got a hold on Julia's story in this spy series by Gayle Callen.....definitely eager!!!


This is a combination of two of Millers books, both christmas stories, and I just love the dress....Where is mine???


I have read a bit of Sophia Nash, but this sounds exquisitely sensual!!!



I just love Ann Lawrence, but it has been a while since I have read this one!!!



I just have loved reading Julie Garwoods historicals!!! Time to kick back the seat and feast!!


I was in the library, at gazing at the shelves, when this one caught my eye. I haven't heard of this book or the author, however when I read the synopsis, I was intrigued....nothing like a good medieval romance!


I just love reading the McKettrick Series, and I love western romances and came out this year!!






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails