Friday, April 15, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (42)

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books


Question For The Week
Pick a character from a book you are currently reading or just finished and tell us about him/her


well my character is Cindy Harper from Night Bites-Cindy has lived for hundreds of years, Cindy currently runs the Woo  Woo Inn, which brings around weird guests that believe in the paranormal, hoping to find someone like her, for she doesn't know who she really is, a vampire. She just knows that she never ages and never been able to have friends for too long, because she stays the same and doesn't age like they do. Cindy has a ice cream flavor for every emotion. Cindy is a endearing character that just charms you throughout the book, just makes you want to go and give her a hug, she is full of life and passion and the love from a man will bring out her passions  and dreams from life.


The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in these two fun memes every friday!!!!


Question For The Week
Do you have anyone you can discuss books with IRL? Tell us about him/her?
Honestly not about romance novels no, most of my family and friends aren't big into fiction and even then don't read much. So that's why I love having all of my friends on here, is there are many that I can relate with when it comes to the books that I read.


18 and over book blogger tag along is for a specific group of book bloggers. IT can be found at Laurie's site at Bitten by Paranormal Romance 18 and over book bloggers primarily have on their blog book reviews and post of adult content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic. then you can play tag along


Question Of The Week
Do you have a favorite hero so far this year? if so who?
That a tough question there are so many heroes that I have just fallen heads over heels in love with but a couple of my favorites are Connor from Vampire Mine-he is one sweet man, one that I would like to savor for the rest of the year and then eat up for dessert LOL My Second choice would have to be Dominic From Bonded By Blood-now the moment I started reading this book, I just wanted to ravish that man lol I love how protective he can be yet tender and loving too.....who could resist such a hero???









LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails