Friday, November 11, 2011

Follow Friday (3)

The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do this meme and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in this fun meme every friday!!!!

Q: In light of 11.11.11 and Veteran’s Day tell us about your favorite soldier and how he or she is saving the world. Fictional or real life.

I would have to say that there isn't anyone I personally am close to that is in the military...so I will have to go to the fictional side of things. I would say that Lawrence Decker or Sam Starret from the Troubleshooter series by Suzanne Brockmann is my favorite military series of all time, part of a SEAL team who continually risk their lives and that of their families for their country. :)

 


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails