Friday, January 4, 2013

Feature And Follow (22)

The Feature And Follow (Follow Friday) is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do this meme and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in this fun meme every friday!!!!

Q: What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself?

A: For this year, would be visiting more friends blogs and commenting a lot more than I have this past year. To keep my blog more updated and try to get more books read and reviews written. 

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I need to comment more on blogs, I read them, but don't comment! My FF: Hardcore Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolution. I hope I can improve and keep up on many of these myself :)

    Already following GFC

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here via FF! Here is my FF post here: http://glamglory.blogspot.com/2013/01/follow-friday.html
    -Reyna
    Tweet me @glamourglory

    Here's my NY Goal's blog post: http://glamglory.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-new-years-goals.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your reslolutions. Alot of the commenting, reading more going around todayMy FF
    .
    .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails