Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (24)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.This week I’m waiting on,


Coming out Apr 1 2011!!!! Amun's Story!
Keeper of the demon of Secrets, Amun can manipulate the darkest thoughts of anyone nearby. But when new demons possess him, the immortal warrior must be chained and isolated to protect those he loves. Death is his only hope of release—until he meets Haidee, a fellow prisoner whose beauty and hidden vulnerability draw him into a reckless test of his loyalty…. Haidee is an infamous demon assassin, raised to despise Amun’s kind. Yet how can she hate the man whose touch sets her aflame? But to save him, she must give herself body and soul…and face the wrath of a powerful adversary sworn to destroy her.




3 comments:

  1. I haven't really ready anything of hers but I have heard about her. Sounds like a good book I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'm just about to start this series, :) so I'm excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read so many of Gena's books. I have a few and just haven't had the chance to read them yet. Ugh so many books so little time. The Naughty Reader
    naughtyreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails