Monday, November 22, 2010

Its Monday! What Are You Reading (13)

This is a great weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. We simply post what we finished reading over the the last week, what we plan on reading this week, etc . I didn't read as much this past week as I would have liked, my schedule was way busy and work crazy, but hopefully this week I will have much more time to get some reading done.


What I Read Last Week
 Snowy Night With A Stranger-My Review
With Seduction In Mind-My Review
Ravished By A Highlander-Review Coming Soon
Devil In Winter -Reread


What I Am Currently Reading

What I am Listening To

What I Plan On Reading This Week 





3 comments:

  1. To counter balance the large number of academic journal articles I'm reading, I read a bunch of books off my wishlist. I also finished up some text books. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Savage Thunder looks really good, I love Native American historicals. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a bunch of historical Indian romances because I loved them in the 80's!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails