Monday, March 18, 2013

Its Monday! What Are You Reading? (38)


This is a great weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. We simply post what we finished reading over the the last week, what we plan on reading this week, etc .

Books I Have Read This Past Week 
The Viscount's Wicked Ways-Review Coming Soon
One Grave At A Time My Review
Temptations Of A Highland Scoundrel My Review
Rainshadow Road-My Review
The Making of a Duchess My Review
When You Give A Duke A Diamond-My Review
For The Earl's Pleasure My Review

Currently Reading 
What I Plan To Read For The Week 


 

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh great reads! I'm reading Talented right now.

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some good novels to read. Enjoy! Hope you are having a beautifull monday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read both of those Heath books, I hope you like them,c an't wait to see what you think!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails