Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (15) Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme was created and hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. So Come and Join in the Fun!! :)

 Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read (May be more than ten but I had a hard time narrowing it down)

1. Sapphires Are An Earl's Best Friend
This author has become a personal favorite, especially over the last year. This latest series is sexy and fun and flirty, and I can't wait to read the final in the trilogy.

2. When The Duke Was Wicked
Lorraine Heath has been a personal favorite where Historical Romance is concerned, ever since I first started reading romance. She still delivers amazing stories. I can't wait to read this one, which is the first in her newest series. Plus the cover is so pretty.

3. Wallflowers Gone Wild
Maya Rodale delivers beautifully written love stories that are vivid and poignantly romantic. Plus I love the dress.

4. Hero of the Heartland Wolf

Who can resist a sexy highland hero, who is a wolf shifter to boot? I surely can't. This series is sensational and full of delicious characters that warms your heart. I can't wait for this one to come out. I love a hunk in a kilt.

5. The Lone Warrior
I actually have never read this one, but when I saw this cover and read the blurb, it instantly went on my wishlist. I haven't read a american west romance dealing with a handsome native indian. Plus I love the hair and that arm band---mmm yummy deliciousness?? :)

6. The Witch Of Clan Sinclair
I loved the first one in the series, and this one comes out in a few months and I can't wait. The cover makes me want to trade places with the heroine. Who wouldn't want to be in his arms right?

7. Merrick's Maiden
Merrick's Maiden is part of a series that is a alien romance. I read the first book and really liked it. Its hard finding good science fiction romances, and so I can't wait to get my hands on this one.

8. Vampire Most Wanted
Lynsay Sands has done a great job with this vampire series. I have really enjoyed the unique take she does with vampires. I love the more scientific side to it.

9. The King

I have loved this series by Ward, and even though I haven't read the past couple books, The King I am so excited for. Beth and Wrath are probably one of my favorite couples in the series.

10. When A Laird Takes A Lady
Ever since I was first introduced to this author, this book has been on my wishlist for quite some time. I can hardly wait for this to come out.

11. Dark Wolf

Dark Wolf is Dimitri and Skyler's story. Now ever since I started reading this series, a few years ago, and I read Dark Legend, I was introduced to Skyler, and so I have waited for her story. I have loved seeing the connection I have seen between them so far. I do love a heroine that although vulnerable and struggles with plenty of baggage ( I mean a whole truckload of it) she is willing to risk everything to save her lifemate. Who can resist such a strong heroine?

12.Wild Wolf

Wild Wolf is a story I have been waiting for--which is Grahams and Misty's story. Jennifer Ashley is one of my favorite authors with both her historical's and paranormal romances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails