Saturday, December 28, 2013

ARC Book Review-Wulfe Untamed

Wulfe Untamed
Feral Warriors (8)
Pamela Palmer
Avon Books
E Book
Published January 28 2014
384 Pages
Shifter Romance
ISBN: 9780062107558
Authors Website  
They are called Feral Warriors—an elite band of immortals who can change shape at will. Sworn to rid the world of evil, consumed by sorcery and seduction, their wild natures are primed for release...

The most enigmatic and tortured of the Feral Warriors, Wulfe is haunted by the quiet beauty of a human woman who no longer remembers him. Once a captive of both the Mage and the Ferals, Natalie stole a piece of his heart before he took her memories and sent her safely back to her fiancé. But now the Mage are threatening her again, and Wulfe will risk anything to protect her.

Natalie Cash is stunned when she's saved by a wolf who shifts suddenly into a splendidly built, if badly scarred, man, a man with the kindest eyes. Swept into a world of intrigue and danger beyond her comprehension, she turns to the powerful Wulfe, finding a passion she'd only dreamed of. But when time runs out, they must trust one another and surrender to a wild, untamed love.

My Review


Natalie Cash has recently recovered from a attack where her friends were killed and her brother missing, but she doesn't remember it. Her memory has lost a week, but her dreams are filled with nightmares of creatures of the night. She doesn't know if her brother is alive or dead, but the police have told her to assume he is dead. So grieving for her brother, and feeling lost and confused, a wolf like dog has been around, even though he is huge, she isn't afraid of him. She sees a almost human tenderness in the animal's eyes, and a connection. But when one evening she ends up being attacked, her beloved dog turns into a beautifully shaped male who though should be intimidating, there is something about him she doesn't fear. She senses that he would never hurt her. But when it becomes apparent that Natalie is no longer safe, Wulfe decides to take her back home with him, he doesn't have any other choice. Wulfe feels a connection to Natalie, and even though a year ago he lost his mate, he feels a bond to Natalie he never had with his mate, one that makes it so every protective instinct inside him screams to protect her at all costs. With the danger of the mage getting closer, the key is Natalie, and Wulfe's intense feelings for her may be the only thing that may save all that he holds dear, including saving the millions of lives of humans before the daemons get to them.

Wulfe Untamed is the eighth in the series, and I was so thrilled when I was able to receive a free copy in exchange for a honest review from Avon through Edelweiss. I have the first two books and I just loved them. I don't know why, but I didn't continue reading the series, but when I was able to get a chance to read Wulfe Untamed I couldn't pass it up. Even though through the story I felt a bit lost at times, since I haven't stayed caught up with the series. However I was able to piece events together quickly, and I didn't find myself too lost. I would however recommend reading this series in order if you can. You can read them as a stand alone however you may find yourself a bit lost at times. The Feral Warriors series are about a band of immortals who are fighting to save as many lives as possible against a evil that is more powerful than they could imagine. The books are in a way interconnected with each other.

Wulfe Untamed starts out with seeing  Natalie grieving, and being visited by a wolf like dog, and I enjoyed how the author set up the story, it had a very charming relationship these two start with in the story. Then Natalie is put in danger, and Wulfe's real identity is revealed. At fist Natalie is shocked and dismayed, but she accepts Wulfe for what he is, and doesn't freak out too much or go crazy. I enjoyed seeing that Natalie accepted Wulfe, even when she doesn't understand or comprehend what is occurring. As Natalie gets pulled into the action, and taken to the Feral House, she starts to see the bigger picture and how important their mission really is. As it has been a while since I have read the first part of the series, I could see that much had happened in the books I hadn't had a chance to read. So in the beginning I did get a little confused but as I continued with the story, pieces of the puzzle started to fall into place, and I started to catch up with events. After that I was able to breeze through the story. I have found the Palmer's writing hasn't changed since the first couple of books, just as captivating and sensual as she has always done. It is very easy to get into her stories, and I have fallen in love with this shifter series she has created. Pamela Palmer has a way of creating a story that makes the reader fall in love with the story from beginning to end, and still crave more even when the story is finished. Every time I read from this author, I know it will be a thrilling adventure, and the same holds true for Wolfe Untamed. There is such a intensity to the story, with quite a bit of action and suspense element involved in the plot, but there is also a uniqueness to the way that this couple is put together, A thrilling tale of action, suspense and passion!!

My Grade 
5 Blossoms

Heat Rating 
Steamy

Other Books In Series 
Desire Untamed
Obsession Untamed
Passion Untamed
Rapture Untamed
Hunger Untamed
Ecstasy Untamed
A Love Untamed 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails