Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (16) Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme was created and hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. So Come and Join in the Fun!! :)

Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
1. A Christmas Promise
A Christmas Promise is a book I have been wanting to read for a while, and I hope I get the chance this season.

2. Never Desire A Duke

 After reading quite a few high ratings and reviews, I have been wanting to read this one. I love a good romance about second chances, mixed with the magic of the holiday season.

3. Plaid Tidings
Who can resist a sexy highlander mixed in with a Christmas theme?

4. Winter Love
I have always enjoyed this author, and this book has been on my wishlist for quite some time.

5. Winter's Heat
I have been wanting to read this author for quite some time, and I love the idea of this series. So hopefully I can get a chance to read this one.

6. Lady Jenny's Christmas Portrait
I am a big fan of Grace Burrows, and this book is at the top of my list.

7. A Season For Scandal
I have yet to read this author, but all of her books are on my tbr. And I have heard so many high reviews for this book that I bumped it up my list.

8. Any Given Promise
Even though I don't read contemporaries too often, I have heard too many good things about this author that I have been really wanting to read this one.

9. Twas The Night After Christmas
I have yet to read this novella, and as this is one of my favorite authors, definitely hoping to try this one this month.

10. Once Upon A Highland Christmas
I am a big fan of this author, and this novella is part of her newest series. So really excited to read this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails