Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (17) Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme was created and hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. So Come and Join in the Fun!! :)

 Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013



1. Deborah Cooke-I found this author this year, and loved her dragon shifter romance themed books. 

2. Elisabeth Naughton-I was asked to do a tour and review for Bound, and this author became a new favorite, loved the way she mixed in the mythology theme. 

3. Anna Randol- the first book I read was a galley  ARC, Sins of a Ruthless Rogue, and all the other books from this book is on the top of my list. 
4. Margaret Mallory-I really loved her historical's and read the whole series this past year. LOVED it. Magical stories that capture your heart.
5. Lori Wilde- Her contemporaries are amazing. I have read only a few contemporaries this past year, but loved these. Love the sexy cowboys. 
6. Maya Rodale-Even though this author has had books out for quite a few years, this year was the first time I had a chance to read her. Definitely keeping an eye out for her in the future. 
7. C.L. Wilson-I have a weakness for well done fantasy romance, and Wilson topped all of my expectations. Even though I heard about her books for many years, I had to try her out and recently just finished her Tairen Series. 
8. Nicole Jordan- This was my first glimpse into the style of this author, and love the fairy tale theme she has going for her latest series. Working on reading her earlier books as well.
9. Charlotte Featherstone- When I read Seduction and Scandal I was captivated. This author sets the tone of the series in the historical regency era with lots of intensity, drama and passion. 
10. Elizabeth Lowell-Even though this author has many historical's that are down my alley, I haven't read her until a month ago. Excited to read more of her. 
11. Judith McNaught-I honestly can't believe I haven't read this author until this year, I must live in a cave or lair or something. Definitely fully recommend her. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails