Monday, November 3, 2014

Quote Tastic (19) Hinged Together

Join us every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed you for one reason or another. Everyone's welcome to join in - authors, bloggers, readers. The more the merrier! Just grab the button and put up your post :) Don't have a blog? No worries, just leave your favorites in the comment section. Quote-tastic is hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup












My Candidate For The Week
Now Blue Eyed Devil was the first contemporary I read from this author, and oh boy...probably my all time favorite book of that genre. I LOVE this one. Its emotional, sensual, riveting, and exciting, and enough romance to blow you away!!! If you have yet to read this one...seriously go the the store and buy it NOW. It doesn't matter which one...because like really...its life changing.

“I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Hardy! Hardy —” He had come for me. I nearly lost it then. In the wild torrent of relief and gratitude, there were at least a dozen things I wanted to tell him at once. But the first thing that came out was a fervent, “I'm so sorry I didn't have sex with you.”

I heard his low laugh. “I am too. But honey, there are a couple of maintenance guys with me who can hear every word we're saying.”

“I don't care,” I said desperately. “Get me out of here and I swear I'll sleep with you.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I was going to have to leave you anyway. Because I loved you too much to drag you
down with me."
My hand crept up to caress the rigid line of his jaw. "Why'd you change your mind?" I whispered.
"After I calmed down a little and had a chance to think, I figured . . . I love you enough to try and deserve you. I would do anything, be anything, for you.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails