Monday, November 10, 2014

Quote Tastic (20) Sing Camp Songs.

Join us every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed you for one reason or another. Everyone's welcome to join in - authors, bloggers, readers. The more the merrier! Just grab the button and put up your post :) Don't have a blog? No worries, just leave your favorites in the comment section. Quote-tastic is hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup










My Candidate For The Week
 I have really loved this sweet and charming wedding series of Nora Roberts. In fact it might be my favorite series of hers. Its witty, full of charm and poignant at the right moments, and fully satisfying.

“And since I’m marrying into the Quartet, I have certain privileges and duties. If you’re sleeping with Laurel—”
“I’m not sleeping with Laurel. We’re dating.”
“Right, and the two of you are just going to hold hands, admire the moon, and sing camp songs.”
“For a while. Minus the singing.”  
-----------------------------------------------
“We're going to be rich."
"Huh?"
"Forgot. You're already rich. I'm going to be rich, and you'll be richer,"
"okay"
"I'm serious. We've just discover a non-fail motivation for exercise. Hot jungle sex. We'll be Bill Gates rich. We'll write a book. There'll be DVDs and infomercials.
America, then the world, will become buff and sexually satisfied. And they'll have us to thank.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails