Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (54) Top Ten Favorite Couples

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme was created and hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. So Come and Join in the Fun!! :)


Top Ten Favorite Couples of 2014


1. Skyler and Dimitri-When I first fell in love with the series, we see Skyler in one of the earlier books and so we see the set up of Dimitri and Skyler and I really loved this story. Skyler has dealt with some horrible experiences, but in this book, we see her become so strong and save her man, and I enjoyed this pair and seeing them really connecting, which I had been waiting for their book for years.
2. Isadora and Demetrius-This is a stunning series, but I will say that this couple is my favorite. And I have a lot of favorites of this series, but Demetrius and Isadora are just awesome together. 
3. Graham and Misty-Graham is sexy hot and Misty is wonderful, and is his match in every way. I loved seeing the way Misty handles this alpha male wolf, and I read this one in just a couple of hours, I was so fascinated with this story, and I have probably re read it a few times because I just love their love story. If you have yet to read this series or this book you are missing out. 
4. Acheron and Tory-Wow is all I have to say for this story. It is very very long, but what a book. We see quite a bit of Acheron, and all that he has do deal with, and I just loved the way he and Tory are together. So much better than I expected and I was so sad when the book ended because I wanted to see more of them LOL
5. Gabi and Blake-This was a series that was recommended to me and the first book that made me fall in love with rock star romances, it is very intense and this pair....well it wasn't a easy road to their HEA but it was great fun seeing them get to that point.
6. Marie and Horse-First book that introduced me to MC romances, and Wylde is the best author in this genre. this couple charmed me from the beginning. Both character are so strong and stubborn, but their connection is raw yet tender and its definitely a powerful romance that won my heart. You don't want to miss out on seeing this couple together...a favorite.
7. Alexsey and Bronwyn--I loved LOVED this pair...they were so great together, and complimented each other so well. Every time I read this author, I fall madly in love with each story, but this one definitely exceeded my expectations and there is quite a bit of depth to these characters.
8. Kade and Samantha-This is the type of story that pulls you in and doesn't let go. Samantha and Kade are intense and their story is compelling and a page turner is this one.
9. Lara and Keir-these two were practically addictive to the reader, seeing them fall in love and start to understand each other and their differing cultures, was intense and poignant.
10. Drake and Ophelia-This series has been wonderful so far, and this book might be my favorite one yet...and its all due to the couple we have....their chemistry and intimate connection is emotional and sizzling.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails