Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (6) Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme was created and hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. So Come and Join in the Fun!! :)

Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List

1.
Ever since I read a review for the first in the series, I have been wanting to read this unique twists on fairy tales. Hook's pan is probably at the top of my list right now. Definitely plan on reading it this summer.
.2.
I have read another book in this series, and I had read positive reviews, so I would like to try this one out.

3.
I do enjoy a good highlander romance, and I have yet to read this author, so I do plan on trying her out.

4.
When I read the first in the series, I fell in love with this author's style, and I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the series.

5.
This is a newer author, but probably one of my top favorites to read from. Her books are amazing, and this one comes out this summer, so I can't wait for it to come out so I can get my hands on it.

6.
One I just love this cover, YUMMY!! :) I recently was able to read the most recent addition to this series, and I have been wanting to read the rest of it. Enraptured is on my list.

7.

I read the first one in the series a few months ago, and fell in love. I am just waiting for this one to become available at my local library--just so I don't have to buy it. I can be patient....sometimes

8. I do love Jaguars, and this is a newer series by this author, and I read the first one, and I was very impressed. Jaguar Fever comes out this August, I will be one of the first ones to buy it the day it comes out!!!!

9.
I plan on reading this soon, especially since the Psy Changeling series is one of my favorites, especially in the paranormal genre.

10.
Ever since I saw Tiger in previous books, I have been anxiously waiting for Tiger Magic, and is at the top of my list to read in the summer.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails