Monday, July 28, 2014

Quote Tastic (9) Going Crazy In Love


Join us every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed you for one reason or another. Everyone's welcome to join in - authors, bloggers, readers. The more the merrier! Just grab the button and put up your post :) Don't have a blog? No worries, just leave your favorites in the comment section. Quote-tastic is hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup


My Candidate For The Week  
Rose is the first book in the Seven Brothers and a realistic and tender western romance. Leigh Greenwood is a male romance author, and this is one of my favorite series. 


“I realized a few days ago I didn't know what love was. To me love was helpless, suffocating, painful. It wasn't until [she] came that I realized that love was strong, that it meant standing up for yourself, saying things nobody wanted to hear. I also know it means giving of yourself because it makes somebody else happy. I don't know if I love [her]. For a while I was sure I didn't, but now I'm not sure. I know I need her, that I can't imagine living the rest of my life without her. Is that love? I think it's part of it. I know I want her. She comforts my spirit and body as nothing ever has. That's a part of love, too. I also know I'm never as happy as I am when I'm with her."
"You sound like you're obsessed."
"Maybe that's also part of love. I don't know, but I'm going to learn. It's embarrassing sometimes. I feel like a child. But I learn a little something every day. It's like a whole new way of living. It's a willingness to give up control. To make a commitment and have faith it'll work out."
"It sounds like you've gone crazy"
 "Maybe that's part of it, too. Whatever it is, it's something I want more than I ever thought possible. And she is the only one who can teach me. I'm not giving her up, no matter what it costs me."
"Hell . . .You are in love with her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails