Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (8)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme that I have just discovered, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others! Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like
 Here is My Teaser:
And then in a rough voice, the man whose life she saved spoke four words that changed everything...changed her life, changed her destiny.

"She.Comes.With. Me. "

What is your teaser?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). 



11 comments:

  1. Love it! My teaser this week is from Dark Lover! It's the first book of hers I've read and I'm hooked. Just reserved the next two in the series at my library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, great choice of teaser!! I have this book on my shelf and I've been hesitant to read it only b/c of the weirdness factor between V and Butch. I'll eventually get to it :)

    Here is mine for this week :)

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I like how he said each word as if it was a separate sentence. It makes such a bigger impact this way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so have to read these books!!! She Comes With Me just made chills!!

    I have a blog award for you over here:

    http://jacaburintexas.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-award.html

    jackie b central texas

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for other romance fans! My teasers are up here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit that was a pretty good scene in the book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Ward, but this is a great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I like the teaser especially the 'She comes with me' sentence. Sounds foreboding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Swoon*

    Nice teaser! I heart this series :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, the Brothers. I haven't read V's book yet, but this is a great teaser! :)

    My Teaser Tuesday is from White Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't read adult-romances, but I've always been interested in reading JR Ward's books and this teaser definitely increased my interest.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails