Monday, June 14, 2010

The Stylish Blogger Award

I just wanted to say thanks to Irena @ This Miss Loves To Read and you should check out her blog, its really magnifique!!!! 

The rules for this award are that I have to list 5 random things about myself and pass this award onto 5 other bloggers!!!

Here are the 5 random things:
1. I hate summers, I live in a place where I burn easily, get heatstroke quite frequently, what fun is there in that right?
2. I only like to read fiction that has some romance in it, whether great or small
3. Seafood makes me sick
4. One of my favorite things to do in the water is go Snorkeling ( best place Hanama Bay, Hawaii)
5. I love the snow!!!

I am going to pass the Stylish Blogger Award to five great people that I think deserve this one, although its going to be way hard to decide, since there are so many good ones out there!!!

Fantasy4eva
CMash Loves To Read
One Book Away From Heaven
Leontine's Book Realm
Realms On Our Bookshelves

Go on and check out these stylish bloggers, they do such a great job!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award!!! =)

    Oh i'm like you I love books with romance...I read less and less books with no romance.
    I hate summer too but shhhht it's a secret ;)

    I hope you're having a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee: Congratulations!!! You definitely have a Stylish blog. And you are so kind to pass it on to me. Thank you very much!!
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, you deserve it, you have a great blog. Aw, thanks for liking my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award! Haha! Well, do you have air-conditioning at home to keep the heat away? ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails