Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (10)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme that I have just discovered, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others! Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like
 Here is My Teaser:

 She finally found her voice after he dumped her bag in the back and slid in the drivers seat. "You bit me!"

He threw her a scowling look "I gave you plenty of warning . Put on your belt"

What is your teaser?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesay or share your teaser in a comment here.


8 comments:

  1. Oo, I loved this teaser! And now I'm going to have to go out and buy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, great teaser! It makes me want to know what exactly happened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I just finished the second book in this series and I'm loving them. Happy reading!
    Here's my teaser:
    http://triciareads.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun teaser! I read the first book in this series and always intended to read more, but haven't managed to yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome teaser and from the look of that cover he could bite me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser, a bit of biting is always fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser, sounds like a fun read. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-day-for-night.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails