Friday, October 15, 2010

Book Blogger Hope #25

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books 


"When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?"
Well I would have to say that for me I try to give the book a chance, so I will read the first 50 pages, and sometimes if I feel I really need to read the book, I will go halfway, but if I can't get into it, I just put it down, because there is nothing worse than having to force yourself into reading a book you aren't enjoying. Reading has always been a passion and a great love for me, so when I am not enjoying the book that I am reading, than I know I probably will not like the rest of the book. But I do try to give it a chance. 
  The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in these two fun memes every friday!!!!

What Is Your Reading Suggestion? 

About The Pursuit Of Marriage
What lengths would a young lady go to in her pursuit of the perfect match?

And how far would a gentleman go to stop her?

Cassandra Effington is one of the most delicious debutantes to ever waltz across a London ballroom. But while her identical twin sister Delia is now wed, Cassandra is still unclaimed, and everyone agrees her standards are entirely too high. So how could she possibly lose a most unseemly wager with the handsome, scandalous Viscount Berkley? The proposition: She will find him an ideal bride well before he finds her the perfect match.

But Lord Berkley intends to be very hard to please. He's already chosen the right woman, and no lady Cassandra puts forward to him will be perfect enough save the luscious Cassandra herself. And he'll do whatever it takes to make certain no gentleman he introduces her to is enticing enough, until she realizes that the perfect object in her pursuit of marriage is none other than the viscount himself.


This new Tag Along is hosted by Laurie @ Bitten by Paranormal Romance and here is a rundown of the rules:

 
Rules
1.Make a post for your blog to direct people to this post, you will find a code for the pic on my left sidebar. That way we get more bloggers involved.
2. Place your blogs name in the first box of the Linky
3. Then add your post that you made place that ULR in the second box.
4. When you find a blog that you like to follow please leave comment on the post the blogger made, so they can tag along to your blog.

This is a weekly theme, so make sure you come back next Friday if you can. 
 
HAPPY READING EVERYONE!!!




17 comments:

  1. Well said!! I totally agree. Have a fun weekend.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have similar ideas about books that don't interest me. I'm hopping by on the blog hop. I have to say I love the stepback on The Pursuit of Marriage. I'll have to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - we are already followers - just poppin in to say hi!
    www.seducedbybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dropping by from the Book Blogger Hop. I'm already a follower.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a follower, too!

    I love Victoria Alexander! I added the book to my wishlist :)

    Thanks for dropping by and saying hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Renee,

    Thanks for hopping by earlier. I wanted to return the favor. :)

    Have a great weekend.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. I too try to give a book a chance before putting it down. I read for entertainment, so I don't force myself to read books I can't get into.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. I too try to give a book a chance. If I can't get into it, I will put it down. I read book because I enjoy them. If I can't enjoy them, why read them?

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I totally love the 50 page rule! Cause then, at least the book knows you tried to read it lol!!
    Following you now :D

    Happy Friday!

    Hop on by! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping by to say hi :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ♥Isalys
    PS: Visit our BLOG for all kinds of Halloween goodness including a Graveyard Photo Tour, Creating A Halloween Story and sign up to win our Halloween Prize Pack =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Friday!
    I'm visiting you for the 18 & Over Tag Along. I always enjoy your blog.

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    I'm a old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen sister!! Reading should never become a chore and for me if I'm having to force myself to read something I need to ask myself what have I made more important than my love of reading. Great comment!

    Come HOP by and visit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopping by to you too, thank you for visiting me!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hopping by! Hope you are having a great weekend.

    Hope you'll hop over to my blog and check out my giveaway!

    http://libertyfallsdown.wordpress.com/2010/10/15/book-blog-hop-15/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just hopping around for the first time :) Boy! Steamy Covers!! Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stopping by for the Tag Along, I'm an old follower. Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    Angela
    Touch the Night

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails