Thursday, October 7, 2010

Book Blogger Hop # 24

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books 

What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?

Well I would have to say that Tea or a cold glass of cranberry juice (I think I am addicted to the stuff) while reading and blogging!!!

  The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in these two fun memes every friday!!!!


And for this Friday Follow I think I will put my favorite book cover of the week that I have just fallen in love with!!!




10 comments:

  1. I like coffee or water...mostly water though!
    come visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coming by your site because I see all these wonderful romance novels and think I'm in book heaven. I drink mostly water and diet sodas. Happy HOP!!

    Come HOP by and visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through the Friday Blog Hop and I'm so glad. I love romance and many of the same authors you have listed here. My favorite is Nora Roberts. I'm going to follow you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Follow Friday! I'm a new follower. I hope you'll check out my blog. :-)

    Kate @ Literary Explorations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping over from the blog hop! I am a tea of coffee drinker... anything hot! I'm a new follower. Check out my blog and follow back if you want!
    Pris
    www.benterudbookshelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by to say hello! I am following and can’t wait to read more from your blog. Here is my Follow Friday post it also features the giveaways I am currently hosting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I came over here cause of the hopping and what do I see? All of those wonderful Johanna Lindsey books. God, I love her books! I still have every one of my original copies. (wincing, yes, that certainly can tell you how old I am!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a similar taste for some books!

    Well, hopping by and started to follow.

    Come to see Murphy's Library too.
    http://www.murphyslibrary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI hopping by - but can't wait to see what you think of Jeaniene Frost

    seducedbybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by at Murphy's Library (www.murphyslibrary.com)!

    I'm following you now. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Maeva

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails