Making this one really easy!
All historical romances over 80 pages count!
Anything prior to 1920 as far as year goes.
All you do is read then review (on goodreads, amazon or your blog) then link up your review :)
It can be a fusion read (ex--paranormal historical)
Cross over from other challenges count.
You don't have to be a blogger to join in. Just use your Goodreads or Amazon account to link up.
Levels (you can change your level during the year)
1. Catch A Falling Heiress-Laura Lee Gurhke
2. Surrender To A Scoundrel-Lily Dalton
3. To Love A Scottish Lord -Karen Ranney
4. Secrets of a Scandalous Heiress -Theresa Romain
5. Earls Just Want To Have Fun -Shana Galen
6. Till Dawn With The Devil-Alexandra Hawkins
7. Never Desire A Duke-Lily Dalton
8. I Loved A Rogue-Katharine Ashe
9. The Bride of Lochbarr-Margaret Mallory
10. After Dark with a Scoundrel by Alexandra Hawkins
11. A Sinful Deception by Isabella Bradford
12. The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworyh
13. Why Lords Lose Their Hearts by Manda Collins
14. The Seduction of an English Scoundrel-Jillian Hunter
15. Good Earls Go Bad-Megan Frampton
16. My Lady, My Lord-Katharine Ashe
17. Sweet Enemy-Heather Snow
18. Never Entice An Earl-Lily Dalton
19. How To Tame Your Duke-Juliana Gray
20. In Your Wildest Scottish Dreams-Karen Ranney
21. The Secrets Of Sir Kenworthy
22. What A Lady Requires by Ashlynn Macnamara
23. Sweet Deception-Heather Snow
This one is super flexible.
Basically...read something "new" to you in 2015 and review it.
This can be a debut author.
A brand new to you author.
And old favorites "debut" book.
A new series.
A first time reading a new genre (ex if you read your first New Adult book)
or any other new that crosses your path
Everyone is welcome to join--blogger, author, reader
Any genre/heat level is fine.
Level 1-- 6 "new to you"s
Level 2-- 12 "new to you"s
Level 3-- 24 "new to you"s
Level 4-- 36 "new to you"s
Level 5-- 48 "new to you"s
Level 6-- 72 "new to you"s
Level 7--100+ "new to you"s
My Plan is to go to Level 5...I know I should start on Level one, but there are so many books I have in plan that are recently new to me, and have been itching to read. So bring it on 2015!!!
1. Never Surrender To A Scoundrel-Lily Dalton
2. The Lord of the Clans- Chris Lange
3. Sweet Enemy-Heather Snow
4. The Seduction Of An English Scoundrel-Jillian Hunter
5. How To Tame Your Duke-Juliana Grey
6. Various States of Undress-Laura Simcox
7. Blood Assassin-Alexandra Ivy
8. The Last Man On Earth by Tracy Anne Warren
9. Black Rook by Kelly Meade
10. Rough Justice by Sarah Castille
“Take a Bite Out of Your Aged TBR Romance Pile”-Found on Bitten By Romance.
2015 Reading Challenge Are you bad about marking books “to be read” or “want to read” and forgetting about them?
When was the last time you reviewed your entire TBR pile only to find some were placed on the list 3, 4 or 5 years ago?
Take a bite out of as many books you’ve marked “to read” during the past few years as possible from Jan 1, 2015 to Dec 31, 2015.
· Since this is a romance blog, at least 80 percent of what you read for the challenge must be romance (including all the romance sub-genres) novels or novellas. The remaining 20 percent may be non-romance titles (for example urban fantasy, fantasy, science fiction, mainstream fiction, mystery, horror, etc.).
· The books you read must have been marked “to be read” or bought “to be read” prior to 2014. So, if you marked a book “to read” or bought a book during 2014, those books do not count. The book(s) must have been marked, or bought, “to be read” during 2013 or earlier.
· Audio, novellas, novels, and library rentals are allowed.
· You can join at any time during 2015. All of your aged TBR pile books read in 2015 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up during the year.
· This challenge can crossover with other challenges.
Lover of Romance's Goal: My Goal is to get from 15-20 books for this challenge at least, and I hope I can do more. Its always a good thing to work on my TBR pile which is too high. This challenge is to help me with my goal to help lower that pile down just a bit.