Thursday, August 19, 2010

Book Blogger Hop # 17

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books 

The question for this week is:
HOW MANY BLOGS DO YOU FOLLOW?

Well I follow 260 Blogs, and I try to read all of them at least a few times a week, but not every day, there just isn't enough time in the day to do so. But I do endeavor to visit them all as much as I can. 

 The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!!

Here is how it works: 


  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - not this week..
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! 
Have a Fabulous Weekend ALL!!!! 

13 comments:

  1. Hopping on by to do the famous Book Blog Hop!

    I'm enjoying your blog thus far.

    Black Disaster Fairy

    wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hopping by! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hop and hop....hop and hop......
    till i get here!! hi....have a pleasent day.

    CJ @ coffeecrackers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I am like you and try to keep up but life gets in the way sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday, Renee!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend! Oh -- and you have some yummy current reads going on! :P

    ~Tanya
    Among The Muses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by your blog! I am a new follower.

    Misha
    My Love Affair With Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday!
    I'm just stopping by doing the Friday hop. I'm already a follower.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my fellow romance lover! :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog today. You and I follow around the same number of blogs. I have between 250-300 in my google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm hopping over to say hello back! I really love reading your reviews and I love your playlist on the right!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You have been selected for an award! You can check it our here: http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Love the site. I'll be be back :D

    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by from the Hop to say hello! Your "What's Next" book looks very hot! Have a great weekend.

    Diana ♥ Book of Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, nice blog here. I also like to read and write (a romance writer), and I play the piano and guitar too! I'm a new blog follower via blog hop Friday. You take care! -Laura

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails