Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lusting For Covers (12)

Lusting for Covers is a meme found on TBQ so come and join in on this fun meme!!!
 
1- Take the graphic (left) to use on your post. Remember to give credit to the original host (TBQ).

2- Choose your own book cover that you've fallen in "lust" with in the past week. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! If you find a cover that catches your eye, then showcase it on your blog, and let others see the pretty covers out there.
3- Copy the direct link to your own L4C post into the comment section on my post (when in doubt, use this link and then scroll down to find the post), and allow others to come and see what you picked! (OPTIONAL):

4- Besides posting the picture of the book cover you chose, it's nice to provide the book summary, title, author, or a website link for the book. It's not required, but it can help you readers' to add more books to their own list! A brief "Why I choose this cover" is also appreciated, but not required

---------------------------
My Current Craving For This Week:
About Dark Challenge:
WAS SHE MORE THAN HIS MATE?

Julian Savage was golden. Powerful. But tormented. For the brooding hunter walked alone, always alone, far from his Carpathian kind, alien to even his twin. Like his name, his existence was savage. Until he met the woman he was sworn to protect...

When Julian heard Desari sing, rainbows swamped his starving senses. Emotions bombarded his hardened heart. And a dark hunger to possess her flooded his loins, blinding him to the danger stalking him. And even as Desari enflamed him, she dared to defy him with mysterious, unparalleled feminine powers. Was Desari more than his perfect mate? Julian had met his match in this woman, but would she drive him to madness... or save his soul?



Why I like this cover? Well when I saw this cover, its what got me started into reading this author, I mean so sensually exciting, with just the right touch of blend of colors and images, mix with a virile mouth watering male underneath the golden haze of the moonlight, to entice me!!!  







2 comments:

  1. Renee,
    Thanks for participating in this week's L4C! :D

    I love Feehan's work, especially her Carpathian series. This cover is yummy all the way, very different from my copy of it. I'm almost tempted to go out and buy this one anyway! Lol.

    I hope you enjoy reading her novels-- I'm sure you will! :)

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails