Thursday, August 26, 2010

Book Blogger Hop #18

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books 

Here is the question for the week:
Do you use a rating system for your review, if so what is it and why?
Yes I do use a rating system! My rating system is a 1-5 scale, with 5 being the best and 1 the worst. I use it because it helps my readers to know how much I care for the book that I have read.

The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!!

Here is how it works: 



  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - not this week..
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! 
Have a Fabulous Weekend ALL!!!! 




5 comments:

  1. I'm seeing alot of the 1-5 ratings and I use them too but I think after this I'm trying. You can see my answer at http://thebookishsnob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! I'm stopping by to say hi and hope you have a great weekend! I'm an old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hoppin' by to wish you a happy Friday and weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Follow Friday!

    I'm stopping by to say hello. I'm already a follower.

    Have a great weekend!!

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have some awesome book covers on your left sidebar! i'm looking forward to a lot of those!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails