Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (17)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme that I have just discovered, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others! Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like.

Here Is My Teaser:
"Stupid, stupid girl," she muttered. "So what if he's handsome? So what if he can quote Shakespeare?"
The Marquis stood beneath her window, a white rose in one hand. With a smile, he held it up to her, then bowed with an absurdly grand flourish.
He blew her a kiss.

What Is Your Teaser?




2 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I read her book "A Lady's Guide to Improper Behavior" and it was very cute.

    My teaser for this week from A Kiss At Midnight by Eloisa James. I am loving this book - review coming soon :)

    Happy reading!
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good teaser! But she's probably right to warn herself - I'm sure he's trying to seduce her! I have not read this author yet. Here's mine from Matched.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails