Monday, August 16, 2010

Its Monday! What Are You Reading?

This is a great weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. We simply post what we finished reading over the the last week, what we plan on reading this week, etc 

What I Read Last Week:
Beyond The Night-My Review
The Vampires Bride My Review
The Accidental Vampire My Review
Sea Swept -Review Coming Soon
Inner Harbor Review Coming Soon
Rising Tides Review Coming Soon

What I Am Reading Now:
 What I Am Listening To Now:
 What I Am Listening To This Week
E-Book I am Reading This Week:
What I Am Reading This Week:



2 comments:

  1. You got some good reads for this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've got a lot read last week! And a lot lined up already. I'm still trying to load up my Nook..while trying to work through my huge TBR pile! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails