Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Recieved An New Award!!!

I just received this award, and I love it, so a BIG  Thanks to Danielle at Romance Book Junkies its always great to receive such a award and to know that all the hard work one puts into it has its rewards at times, and this is definitely one of those times!!!

Rules:

  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here are some fellow bloggers, that I personally think have lovely blogs and deserve this Award!!!
Among The Muses
A Chick Who Reads
A Bibliophile Paradise
Once Upon A Bookcase
Ashley's Bookshelf
Happily Ever After Reviews
Bookalicious Ramblings
In The Library of Lady Violet
No Rest For The Wicked
Only Sexy Books Allowed
Oodles Of Books
Pearl's World of Romance
Susie Qt Pies Scraps of Life
 Vamp Angel Reviews
Tomes Devotee

Feel free to check out these great blogs that I have come to love!!!! They are ALL Great!!!

Happy Reading!!



4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Thank you so much, Renee!! *hugs* Now, for trying to narrow down my ginormous list to fifteen... hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award, and thank you for passing it on to me! I really appreciate it!
    I've already received this award, but I'll link to your blog from mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! I'm going to make a marquee of the one's I've one :)

    Paula
    Tomes Devotee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails