Monday, August 30, 2010

Its Monday! What Are You Reading?

This is a great weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. We simply post what we finished reading over the the last week, what we plan on reading this week, etc 


What I Have Been Reading Last Week
Heat Seeker My Review
Jewel of Atlantis Review Coming Soon
The Loving Scoundrel Review Coming Soon
This Is All I Ask My Review
The Chief  Review Coming Soon

What I Have Been Listening to Last Week 
 A Summer Smile My Review
The Golden Valkyrie  My Review
Everlasting- Review Coming Soon
Turbulent Sea- Review Coming Soon

What I Am Reading Now

What I Am Listening To Now
  What I Am Reading This Week




6 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a good week ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful week and another lined up. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/its-monday-what-are-your-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you had a great reading week! Enjoy what you have coming up next! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry if this is a duplicate comment - I thought I left one earlier but now going through the list it looks as though I have not.

    You had a busy week of reading! Enjoy this week as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reading week. The Sarah Maclean book looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you've been busy.. and interesting reads too :)
    Have fun with this weeks reads!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails