Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (16)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme that I have just discovered, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others! Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like.


Here is my teaser:
" God! Sometimes you're such a ...a...man"
"Good of you to notice."
Several moments passed. Elvi's tongue slipped out to glide along her lips. Victor's gaze shifted there. she had the most incredible mouth. Full, red lips that begged to be caressed and kissed...



5 comments:

  1. I read the book and like all of her other couples these two were so much fun to get to know! Nice teaser to remind me to see if have any more of Sands books in my TBR shelves...

    jackie b ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read some of her Argeneau, I like her!

    thanks for coming by ;)

    Paula
    Tomes Devotee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzas! Now that's a teaser! My two teasers are here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read any of her books but every time I see them at the store, I think to myself that I really should.

    Our teasers this week are courtesy of Alyson Noel and Maggie Stiefvater.

    Happy reading :)
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  5. This series is fantastic and this one is the best of the best. Wait till you get to the end, boy will it leave you saying "I so did not see that one coming". This series is one of the few absolute pre-orders I have. Most series, I'll hold onto and read in batches. Not this one. I must have each book ASAP. And thank goodness, the next one is due out at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails