Monday, August 23, 2010

Its Monday! What Are You Reading?

This is a great weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. We simply post what we finished reading over the the last week, what we plan on reading this week, etc 


What I Read Last Week:
Eternal Kiss of Darkness-My Review
In Bed With The Devil- My Review
Wild Card My Review
Heat Seeker Review Coming Soon
By Love Undone Review Coming Soon
Love Me ForeverMy Review
This Is All I Ask- Review Coming Soon

What I Listened To Last Week:
Chesepeake Blue -Review Coming Soon
Summer Smile  - Review Coming Soon

What I Am Reading Now:
 What I Am Listening To Now:
 What I Am Reading This Week:





2 comments:

  1. You have a good week ahead! Lots of good historical romance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a fantastic reading week! I have that Candace Camp on my reading list, actually I think I have the whole trilogy on my reading list! I love her books.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails