Friday, August 27, 2010

Suzanne Brockmann Reading Challenge

I have just started doing the Suzanne Brockmann Reading Challenge which is at Book Lovers Delight and since I absolutely love this series, I thought that I would read it once more especially since its been quite some time since I have read the whole series! So hopefully I can get my hands on all of them and read them by the time of the end of the year!!! For this challenge you can choose either of her two series: The Troubleshooters Series:
1. THE UNSUNG HERO
2. THE DEFIANT HERO
3. OVER THE EDGE
4. OUT OF CONTROL
5. INTO THE NIGHT
6. GONE TOO FAR
7. FLASHPOINT
8. HOT TARGET
9. BREAKING POINT
10. INTO THE STORM
11. FORCE OF NATURE
12. ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT
13. INTO THE FIRE
14. DARK OF NIGHT
15. HOT PURSUIT

Tall, Dark and Handsome
1. PRINCE JOE
2. FOREVER BLUE
3. FRISCO'S KID
4. EVERYDAY, AVERAGE JONES
5. HARVARD'S EDUCATION
6. IT CAME UPON A MIDNIGHT CLEAR(Reissued as HAWKEN'S HEART)
7. THE ADMIRAL'S BRIDE
8. IDENTITY: UNKNOWN
9. GET LUCKY
10. TAYLOR'S TEMPTATION
11. NIGHT WATCH

These are two great series, so you should join in the thrilling excitement of this challenge!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. New Follower. Love the blog. Be sure to check out my weekly meme http://endofstorynextbook.blogspot.com/p/brotw_01.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that you are participating in the challenge. Suzanne Brockmann is a phenomenal writer and so creative in her writing. She knows how to grab the readers attention. Just love her.

    Enjoy !

    -Karina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails