Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (15)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme that I have just discovered, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others! Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like.

 He stood up too, his speed catching her off guard. He tugged her off balance so she fell against him, her eyes spitting fire. 


"You don't understand, lyubimaya, I love the way you look at me. I need it the way others need to breathe."


What Is YOUR Teaser?


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesday or share your teaser in a comment. 




7 comments:

  1. I haven't read a Feehan in so long it sounds really good! Happy reading! My teaser is here: http://triciareads.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I love that cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's an awesome teaser. Must add that book to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that's a good one!

    Thanks for visiting Proud Book Nerd! :-0

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh he just said all the right things! I loved Lev!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails