Thursday, August 19, 2010

Book Review-Love Me Forever


Love Me Forever
Rosemary Laurey
Zebra,
262 Pages
Published June 2010
Vampire Romance
ISBN: 978-1-4201-1496-6
Synopsis
The second book in my vampire series, Love Me Forever is set in German Village in Columbus Ohio and is the story of physician/vampire Justin Corvus and a blue-collar single mother named Stella. Neither Justin nor Stella expected the attraction between them, nor could they anticipate the act of violence that puts Justin afoul of the vampire code he helped establish.



My Review:
Love Me Forever starts out with Stella Schwartz a single mother, and stretched thin in order to provide for her young son. Living in her mothers house, in a dangerous area, Stella wishes they could move to a better environment, especially for her son. But she has no way at the moment. Close to Halloween, she takes her son shopping to a store for a costume, and the clerk is a handsome rogue, who is enticing, and starts to slowly court her, never knowing that he is a vampire. Justin Corvus, is a vampire and has been for centuries. Justin has fed from countless women and has bedded many as well, however he is entranced by Stella. For she is somewhat different, her scent beckons him to feast. However, he doubts that would be the best course of action. But when certain events occur, that will change the course of both their lives, they will both be tested as will their love that they hold for one another.

Love Me Forever is the first that I have read from this author, and I am so grateful I got this opportunity. Rosemary Laurey is one of my current favorite paranormal authors, especially in the Vampire Genre. This book came to me in E Book Format, and it did take me some time to read it, as I haven't managed to get my hands on a Kindle, so I had to read from my computer. However despite the form I read it from, it was a sexy read. Justin Corvus although a vampire, is very old, and after seeing his best friend find happiness with a woman who once was a mortal, he craves to find such a love as well. When he meets Stella he never would have expected how much this woman and her son would change his life, Forever! This was such a fun and sassy read, and I am so glad that I got a hold of this one. As far as vampire romances, this one is at the top of my list, with Kerrelyn Sparks and Lynsay Sands, Rosemary Laurey is a riveting author, that portrays the plot and draws the reader in, where you can hardly put it down. So if you love the paranormal romance genre than this one is definitely for you, and I guarantee you will fall in love with this author as I have.

My Grade On This Book
4.5 Blossoms

 Other Books In The Series
Walk in Moonlight
Rapture in Moonlight
Be Mine Forever
Keep Me Forever
Midnight Lover
Kiss Me Forever


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this book too. Rosemary Laurey writes some fantastic characters. The first book, Kiss Me Forever, is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails