Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (10)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. This week I’m waiting on,

 Passions of a Wicked Earl by Lorraine Heath comes out Oct 26 2010!!!!

About This Book :

Book 1 in London's Greatest Lovers Series
Known throughout London for his prowess in the bedroom, Morgan Lyons, the 8th Earl of Westcliffe, cannot forgive an unpardonable affront to his honor. Discovering his young bride in the arms of his brother was a staggering blow–so he banished the beautiful deceiver to the country and devoted himself to the pursuit of carnal pleasure.
Claire Lyons was an innocent, frightened girl on her wedding day, seeking chaste comfort from a childhood friend. Now, years later, she has blossomed magnificently and has returned to London with one goal in mind: the seduction of her notorious husband. Unskilled in the sensual arts, she burns nonetheless for the kisses too long denied her. And she has but one Season to win back the heart of the rogue she betrayed.

(Source: Authors Website


8 comments:

  1. Oh my....I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a copy of this book. I hope that you get your book soon, and that it is everything you hope it to be. Here's my WOW Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my site! Sounds interesting, and so does the book you're planning on reading next. I like your blog background and your rating system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a random thing to say, but I love the font used on the cover! Thanks for sharing :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this author!! She's one of my must read authors :) Great cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, sounds good! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds sexy, this one! Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails