Sunday, August 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. Every week I'll post what books I've received either by mailbox/library/store. This is my first trying it, but I went to Barnes &Noble last night, and couldn't resist buying a couple of books, and its the first time in a while that I have, since most of the books that I read I get from the library, but there is one that I am tired of waiting to be available, lol, sometimes I tend to get impatient at times!

Books That I have Bought

I actually went looking for this one, since its the one from the Brotherhood series that I have been wanting to read more than the others.














Christine Feehan is one of my favorite paranormal authors, and I am glad that I found this one, especially since it just came out!! So I am way excited to read both of these!


WHATS IN YOUR MAILBOX?


15 comments:

  1. Great books..love both authors! Here is what I got..http://kelseyopsahl.blogspot.com/2010/08/in-my-mailbox-august-1-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mailbox looks great! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've heard a lot about both of these authors, but I've never read any of their books. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day will have to see for myself the fascination with BDB books! I have feehan coming in the mail.... Enjoy Renee!

    My Mailbox

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy the BDB books and have the Christine Feehan books on my WL. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Water bound looks fabulous. I haven't read any of her books, but I've heard great things about it. Hope you enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Barnes & Nobles, and can never leave without a bagful of books! Hope you enjoy Dark Lover, as the BDB rocks! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great selection of books! Have fun reading them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The BDB series is one of my favorite---although Dark Lover was the weakest book out of all of them, IMO. But it was still a 4 star read for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a good set of books. I like the cover for Dark Lover. Simple yet complex at the same time.
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm so jealous! You have Water Bound; I'm trying to refrain from buying any new books until I make a dent in my current TBR pile. I look forward to your review on it.

    Thanks for stopping by my mailbox.
    ~Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for stopping by our blog. great books this week! enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been hearing great things about the Brotherhood series, I really must buy the first one! Hope you enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are great authors. Both series rock. I have yet to read Water Bound, but I am looking forward to it. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Escape Between The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great titles this week. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails