Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Library Loot (6)

Eva with A Striped Armchair, and Marge with The Adventures of a Intrepid Reader, which you should check out both of them, they are great!!! This meme is created to encourage bloggers to share books that they get from the Library, and since I am a avid lover of Libraries this is going to be one meme I am going to love doing every week. I just recently did my trip to the library so here are some of the reads I managed to get a hold of!!

A Loving Scoundrel is one of my favorites of this series and especially by this author!!! It definitely is very romantic yet witty as well. I also love the cover, it makes London seem so picturesque.

Jewel of Atlantis is the second in the Atlantis Series, and plus the cover is just so tempting I could hardly resist!!! It portrays such a intriguing picture of a story!

Between The Devil And Desire is the second installment in the Scoundrel of St James series. I am eager to read Jack Dodger's story, after seeing him in the first and last of the series, who wouldn't want to read his downfall to love?

Hostage To Pleasure is the fifth in the Psy-Changeling series, and since I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this series, I could hardly resist picking it up!!!

I really have enjoyed reading past book from this author, but since I have yet to read this one, and just came out this spring I decided that its a must read for sure!!!

I have just loved this author and this series as well! although its not my favorite, it is a shifter series, so I have fallen in passion with it!!

I have many more books that I got at the library, since I usually only go every couple of weeks, I get as many as I think I can read, but I thought I would share a portion of what I managed to get a hold on!!!


4 comments:

  1. This made me want to pick up some paranormal romance! It has been awhile since I've read one...looks like I better stop at the library :) I've always wanted to read Gena Showalter..and a few of these other authors. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only author from these that I recognise is Nalini Singh. I read the first in her Guild Hunter series this month and really enjoyed it.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mix of historical and paranormal romance!

    I need to read more Nalini Sing. I read the first book in the series and really enjoyed it, but haven't read any more. No idea why not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been ages since I've last read a Johanna book!

    I love Gena and Christine books!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails