Friday, August 6, 2010

Book Blogger Hop # 15

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books 

THE QUESTION FOR THE WEEK
Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what are you favorite listening tunes?

Well I usually do listen to music when I read, but I love to listen to something instrumental, one of my favorites is the soundtracks to the Jane Austen movies; those are perfect, especially when I am reading anything romance :) 



 This is my first time doing the Follow Friday, a meme hosted by Parajunkee,\

Here is how it works: 
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - not this week..
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! 
Have a Fabulous Weekend ALL!!!! 
 




10 comments:

  1. Hopping in from the Blog Hop. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Lisa
    Pages of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am now your follower! =) You blog looks great! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by to say hello! I am following and can’t wait to read more from your blog. here’s my Follow Friday post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by through the hop to say hi and Happy Friday! I'm already a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!

    I'm your newest follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog! My blog may be YA, but I also love Romances so I can't wait to hear what you have to say!

    -Christina
    http://books-are-life-reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm hopping my way around the blogs participating in the blog hop and enjoying myself immensely.

    I'm a new follower and I look forward to reading more. Have a great weekend and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog!I'm your newest follower and i'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee, it has been so cool reading all the different responses to what type of music or none. I prefer silence but can see where the Jane Austen soundtrack and romance novel reading are compatible!

    Thanks for hopping by my site and am late as have not been home until a little while ago so playing catch up with everyone!

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just Hopping by!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Returning the Hop! I love the Pride & Prejudice soundtrack too! I haven't checked out any of the other Jane Austen movie soundtracks yet, but I'll probably give them a try. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails