Thursday, September 30, 2010

Book Blogger Hop #23

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books


Here Is This Weeks Question: "How do you spread the word about your blog?
(e.g. Social Networking sites, Book Blog Directories, comments on other blogs...)"


Well I would have to say mostly is comments on other blogs, that probably brings the most people to my blog, and it gives me a chance to go visit other blogs as well!!! I have found that blog directories don't work as much as when I visit others!!! 

  The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in these two fun memes every friday!!!!






8 comments:

  1. Hello Renee! :) I so envy you for loving romance. I am not much into the mushy genre but I think there are great treasures behind all the pile. If you recommend some I would appreciate that.

    Became a follower through GFC. Dropping by to say have a great weekend!! :)

    Cladestine Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by to say Hi! I am already a follower.
    Have a great Weekend!
    Misha
    My Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Hop & Follow Friday! Hope you have a great weekend. Old follower here ;)

    I have an award for you - you can pick it up here! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy HOP!! Yeah visiting other blogs has definitely been the most fun and best way for me as well. I take part in the weekly memes and go by other blogs to say hello. Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    Come HOP by my blog and visit

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here :)

    I agree with the Blog Directories not being as effective... I often feel overwhelmed by them, and that my blog is just lost in a sea of other blogs.

    The Hop is awesome though :)

    Check out my Blog Hop, Follow Friday and Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I'm stopping by your blog on the Blog Hop and for Follow Friday. I hope you have a beautiful weekend and get lots of reading done. :)

    I'm a old follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com/2010/09/happy-friday-october-1st.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by to say hello! Hope you have a wonderful weekend of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like a romance every once in a while. :)

    First-time visitor.

    Just hopping by...stop by my blog to see how I "advertise." :)

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    Happy Hopping.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails