Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Library Loot (7)

Eva with A Striped Armchair, and Marge with The Adventures of a Intrepid Reader, which you should check out both of them, they are great!!! This meme is created to encourage bloggers to share books that they get from the Library, and since I am a avid lover of Libraries this is going to be one meme I am going to love doing every week.I just came back from the library this morning so here are some of the reads that I managed to get a hold of, and some real good ones too!!!

Lover Mine just came out this summer, and I have just loved this series, but John Matthew has to be my by far favorite character of the Black Dagger Brotherhood, he is so unique and special and close to my heart. So eager to finally read his story!!!

I just love Julia Quinn, and the minute that I saw that this was on the shelves of the library, I just had to pick it up especially since its the most recent book from this wonderful author!!!

The Stone Prince is part of Imperia Series, and since i have yet to read this series yet, I am so excited!!! I have already started to read it and just love it so far!!!

Married by Morning is the final book in the Hathaway series, and this is Leo's book!!! I just love this author, every one of her books are captivating and purely satisfying!!!


Dawns Awakening is part of Lora Leigh Breeds series, which is such a steamy author!!! And who can resist such a cover right??? :)
The Darkest Whisper is part of the Lords of the Underworld series, and looking forward to reading Sabin's story!!!

Nalini Singh is such a treasure to read from, especially her Psy-Changeling series, which is by far my favorite shifter series that I have so far read!!! The cover alone is so enticing yet mysterious!!!



2 comments:

  1. Great library loot and happy reading!

    I loved "Lover Mine" and can't wait to read your review!

    "The Darkest" Whisper is on my WishList!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually.... Love in the Afternoon is the final book in the Hathaway series. ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails